Providing good coverage, the Sensory Illusion tanga brief creates a graphic, sensual and decidedly modern shape. Featuring refined foliage embroidery on soft, transparent Lycra® fabric and highlighting the hips with a contrasting elasticated strip at the front and back, it is comfortable as well as sexy and can be worn even under the tightest fitting clothes with zero VPL.
• Gold rings and adjusters add a little sparkle and opulence
• Swiss embroidery: Non-stretch embroidered Lycra® trim
• Matching embroidered Lycra®
• Top-strapping and contrasting elastic bands structure and modernise the line
• Briefs with scales on the trim at the front and back for a very elaborated visual
Like a journey to a lush, magical world where the body moves in harmony with nature, the Sensory Illusion collection designed in collaboration with Iris Van Herpen celebrates the union between exceptional corsetry expertise and a prestigious, sassy, avant-garde and highly creative luxury fashion house. Comprising 10 exclusive pieces, it explores the many facets of nature by adorning the skin with hypnotic embroidered leaf motifs featuring transparent, graduated effects, to create a truly sensual look.
Embroidery: 44% Polyester, 41% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
Embroidery front and back: 60% Polyester, 29% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
Seat: 100% Cotton